My name is Lisa Kirk and I am the founder of Maylis, a collection of classic shoes that are inspired in the South and made in Italy. I designed each of our styles to carry women through their days—from work, to the home, and everywhere in between—as well as through different seasons of life. Michelle and I connected earlier this summer over our shared love of feminine style (and the perfect shade of blue!), and I have been wearing All in the Detail dresses at least weekly ever since!
Here are my top five All in the Detail pieces, plus how I have been wearing them lately.
- Clara Dress in Jardim: This dress takes the cake as my favorite dress of the summer. Even on the hottest days, the lightweight cotton feels so breathable and comfortable, and I love the puffed sleeves and Mandarin collar. I’m currently wearing it sans-sash in my second trimester of pregnancy for an even breezier look, usually paired with the Maylis Rita Mules.
- Fernanda Poppy Embroidered Dress: I couldn’t resist the embroidered details of this dress! They add such a sweet pop of color, making this dress a fun alternative to the white dresses I tend to gravitate toward every summer. I love the look of a shorter hemline paired with a loafer, so I’ve been wearing it with the Maylis Catherine Loafer in our custom blue suede—a look that will transition effortlessly into the fall.
- Cecilia V-Neck Blouse: Featuring many of the same details I love about the Clara dress, the Cecilia blouse is my favorite separate from All in the Detail. It would pair perfectly with kick-crop trousers and the Maylis Ella Heels for work, or cream linen shorts and the Sadie Ballerina on the weekend. One in every color, please!
- Silk Scarf in Azul: In my book, a silk scarf is a classic wardrobe must-have. I love wearing them around my neck or looping them around a ponytail to elevate casual summer outfits, like a white tee and denim shorts. The delicate border details of this one make it my personal favorite.
- Solange Rattan and Leather Trim Clutch: Especially since becoming a mom, I genuinely look forward to moments when I can leave my tote bag at home in favor of a dainty clutch! The Solange clutch is just the right size for date night essentials (a leather card case, keys, my phone, and an Ilia Multi-Stick for quick makeup touch-ups).